Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People Getting Rich Online - Niche Research
05-25-2018, 03:34 PM,
Big Grin  People Getting Rich Online - Niche Research
There are several keyword tools out there. I like to work with Overtures because its free and easy. Bear in mind the figures from Overture are often inflated sometimes a l...

Hows that list coming along? You wll remember in-the first part of this collection I included getting a list together of some ideas for the site or blog niche. Hopefully you've a sizeable list of general classes. The next steps include narrowing the keywords and then doing some supply and demand research.

There are many keyword tools out there. I like to work with Overtures since its free and easy. Keep in mind that the figures from Overture are usually filled sometimes only a little sometimes a lot. They fudge the numbers by counting like queries fly and flies or affiliates and internet get counted as the same problem. Remember they make more money convincing their prospective advertisers that the search term is popular.

Therefore plug-in one of the common search terms from your list. Im going to use dogs. Listed below are the results:

Queries done in February 2006

Count Research Period

1104234 dog

225786 dog breed

183180 dog training principles

152056 dog show

139072 dog breeders

98321 dog name

97021 dog education

91172 dog image

88480 dog available

62657 dog grooming

56907 dog gift

I edited a number of like spy dog out for expediency. I like dog breeds and dog training [basics]. Get further on our related encyclopedia - Browse this website: back link builder chat. Seems like people are looking for both a great deal. Given that we have the desire, lets look at to Google and check the supply.

Type in the exact search term, putting quotes around it so Google looks for precisely what we would like. Should you put in dog breeds, Google returns 5,59o,000 results. Look in the upper right-hand corner with this number.

Heard of Sumantra Roy? Most likely not. Hes a person who specializes in SEO and specific keyword study. He's devised a formula termed the Keyword Effectiveness Index or KEI to measure the potential of a keyword. I take advantage of an easier version of it. Here it is:

KEI = Demand / Supply

That's - Demand split by Supply. The higher the KEI the better. This gives a simplified KEI to you that ranges from 1-10. People compare this for the Richter Scale, and therefore each successive number is greatly greater than the last number.

Within our example above, the KEI for dog breed could be.04, which isnt that good.

Dog Training Basics yields 45,600 results for Google. The KEI would be 4, that will be wonderful. Hmmwait a moment. Our lesson is concluded by that. Clicking quality backlinks likely provides suggestions you should use with your cousin. Bye. Learn additional resources about rank checker tool by going to our engaging website. [Sound of running down the hall and door slamming]. A little nerd humor there.

Do a few more and see what you think of. I did dog title and got a of.10, which can be bad. I also tried dog gift, which got me a KEI of.07.

I usually grab the greatest KEI keywords and put them back into the Overture tool and test it again.

Furthermore, Wordtracker does this all for you. Try it for free and see how easy it is. Dig up additional info on an affiliated use with by visiting seo outsourcing. Just bear in mind that they use various resources for both supply and demand than my example above, but that shouldnt make an excessive amount of a difference.

So now we should have a much smaller list that has good quality prospects on it..