Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Close Your Trap
05-19-2017, 06:08 AM,
Big Grin  Close Your Trap
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WALIARHHLII

This can be a YouTube cut of the Miss Teen America contestant from Sc. She's addressing the question, 'Recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can't find the U.S. To compare additional info, we understand you gaze at: craig miller. on a world map. Why do you consider this is'?

If you see it written out word for word such as this, it is much more frightening:

'I personally be...

This is ridiculous. . . It's an older history, but quite interesting in terms of when to talk and when not to talk.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WALIARHHLII

It is a clip of the Miss Teen America contestant from Sc. She's addressing the question, 'Recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can't identify the U.S. Identify further on this related paper by navigating to make women want you system. on a world map. Why do you think this really is'?

Whenever you see it written out word after word like this, it is a lot more frightening:

'I personally believe that U.S. Should you require to identify further on Presentations by Rye Korsholm // Speaker Deck, we recommend many resources you might think about pursuing. Americans are not able to do this because, uh, a number of people around in our country don't have maps. Click here the scrambler review to read the meaning behind it. And I believe that our education, like, such as in South Africa and the Iraq, every-where, like such as, and I believe that they should, our education over in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so I will be in a position to develop our future for our children.'

I am thinking she may have gotten left behind.

Keep this clip in mind in terms of persuasion under the heading of 'when talking a lot of loses the sale.'

Of course, for the most part, we are not persuading hundreds or even thousands of people, and we've no idea how hard it would be to experience that sort of pressure, to be fair. However, out from the women, just one cut is distributing the net. The other forty eight did not blather o-n hugely.

As persuaders, our purpose isn't simply to fill the air with words. We attempt to aim our message right at what our clients and prospects need.

Of-course, regardless how attractive this contestant's physical form was, whether or not she was beautiful enough to win isn't the purpose. She came in third and that certainly shows this was no intelligence tournament. She's perhaps not hard on the eyes, only hard on the ears.

Ms. Upton's 'response' to the problem can be a lesson for us:

Less is usually greater. If you have no idea what you are discussing, best keep your mouth shut..